1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEOnline Restaurants Inc is coordinating independent contractors (delivery drivers) to pick up the order from the contracted restaurantsand deliver it to the customer. User must have all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, computer or modem;provide for Internet access, and pay any fees related with such connection.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYOnline Restaurants Inc SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ORINCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATIONCONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OnlineRestaurants Inc HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OFLIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE INAPPLICABLE.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.The web site is provided by Online Restaurants Inc on an “as available” and on an “as is” basis. Online Restaurants Inc shall not be liablefor any interruptions in the use of its web site. Online Restaurants Inc makes no representations or warranties of any kind, implied or express ,regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its reliability ,correctness, accuracy, or otherwise. Online Restaurants Inc disclaimsall warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement,and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION TO SERVICEOnline Restaurants Inc reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Service with or without notice to the User. Online Restaurants Inc shallnot be liable to User or any third party should Online Restaurants Inc exercise its right to discontinue or modify the Service. User accepts thatOnline Restaurants Inc does not guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interferedwith or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
5. INDEMNIFICATIONUser agrees to indemnify and hold Online Restaurants Inc, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and independent contractors, harmlessfrom any demand or claim, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Service,the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User’s computer, of any intellectual propertyor any other right of any person or entity.
6. DISCLAIMER REGARDING ACCURACY OF VENDOR INFORMATIONProduct specifications and other information have been provided by the Vendors (Restaurant owners) or collected from publicly available sources.While Online Restaurants Inc makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties asto the a reliability or accuracy of any information provided on www.OnlineRestaurants.com.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEB SITESwww.OnlineRestaurants.com may include links to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties.You shell contact the site webmaster or administrator or for those third-party sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content locatedon such sites. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability , or the content located on or through, any third-party web site.We encourage all Users to review the privacy policies of third-parties’ sites prior using them. Your use of those third-party sites is subject tothe terms of conditions and privacy policies of each site, and we are not responsible.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWSUser shell not use the Service in any way that violates applicable federal, state, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements.Users are responsible for compliance and assume all knowledge of applicable law and with any such laws. User further agrees not to transmit any materialthat encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable state,local,national, or international law or regulation.
9. TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATIONAll content included or available on this site, including text, site design, graphics, interfaces, pictures and the selection and arrangements is ownedby Online Restaurants Inc. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, distribution, modification,or replication, any form of data mining or data extraction , or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorizedofficer of Online Restaurants Inc is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual processto monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Online Restaurants Inc.